Does the Tree Need To Go?
Probably Not. No, the tree probably doesn't need to go, but why is it that you may want it to?
Trees are so valuable.
Always consult with a professional tree service before you remove a tree. There are many reasons why a tree needs to go, but often times we see trees being removed that shouldn't be and for reasons that are completely unfounded. So many trees are removed unnecessarily that it has prompted us to write this post.
So let's be clear.
- Trees that are removed without due cause often times have bad consequences on other parts of nature.
- Trees that can be saved should not be removed!
- Trees that should not be removed are trees that you plain just don't like! You don't have to love every tree on your lot. However, you should realize that every tree provides us, the Earth, other animals and other plants exactly what it needs. The benefits trees provide are quite endless. Trees are the lungs of the earth and shouldn't be cut down carelessly.
- When there is evidence of a tree disease or infestation of pests, tree removal is sometimes not your only option. But you will never know if you don't consult with your local tree service or arborist. These tree diseases are often times treatable!
- Not removing a larger, older tree is of even more concern. Did you know that large tree takes 4 to 5 decades or more to grow? These trees deserve to be salvaged if it all possible. It is just not worth it to cut it down. There will most definitely be a loss of privacy, and a loss of curb appeal and value to your home. I would also venture to say that the tree provided some energy saving costs as well.
Overall, tree removal shouldn't be something that you just decide one day to do. It should be warranted and well thought out. It should be justified and approved by a local arborist or tree service.
Trees "R" Us, Inc. prides itself not only on being the best tree service in the suburbs of Chicago, but Trees "R" Us, Inc. today for more information or an analysis of your trees and plants. Check us out on the web at www.treesrusinc.com or call us at 847-913-9069.
Going Out On A Limb For You,