- Topping will not make trees safe; it actually creates hazardous trees.
- Topping makes a tree more susceptible to storm damage.
- Topping makes a tree more prone to insect and disease problems.
- Topping is: abuse, vandalism, dangerous, expensive, mutilation, ugly.
- Topping is a waste of money.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Tree topping is not a good practice
Please Don't Top Your Trees
Topping is the senseless practice of indiscriminately removing a majority of a tree's branches.
Topping violates most commonly accepted methods of proper pruning; it is an assault on the health and beauty of your trees.
Five important facts to remember about tree topping: Don't let this happen to your trees!
Before you prune, contact Tree "R" Us, Inc.
At Trees "R" Us, Inc. we take pride in not only our professional tree care services, but also educating our customers. It is through education that we really save trees and help the environment. We hope you found this post informative and educational.
Trees "R" Us, Inc. is a professional tree service for the Chicago's North Shore, North and Northwest suburbs. Tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, fertilizations, tree disease treatments and prevention as well as plant health care are just a few of our high quality, professional services. Contact us today for a free analysis or quote at www.treesrusinc.com or at 847-913-9069.
Thanks for reading,