- Rake the leftover leaves from last fall and winter
- Prune rose bushes
- Trim maples to prevent bleeding
- Thin old, overgrown deciduous shrubs.
- Deep water trees and shrubs as needed.
- Apply Merit for year long control of aphids.
- Plant a new tree.
- Begin weeding those beds not cleaned in fall.
- Call or email Trees "R" Us, Inc. to schedule a deep root fertilization for trees and bushes. 847-913-9069 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule plug aeration and pre-emergent fertilization for turf.
Monday, April 2, 2012
Did You Get The March Checklist Done?
I can't believe it is already April. It seems that with the extraordinarily nice weather in March, that the weeks flew by faster than normal. With all the nice weather, you probably had some extra incentive to be outside preparing your trees, plants and lawn for the spring and summer. If you didn't, don't worry there's still time, but get it done sooner than later. Here's a list of spring "cleaning" for March that we all should have done to prepare for the upcoming season.
If you are in the Chicago area, please check out www.treesrusinc.com. We are a full service, professional tree service specializing in tree care, tree maintenance and plant health care. Whether you need a deep root fertilization, tree limbs trimmed or a dangerous tree removed, we are the best choice to do the job. Trees "R" Us, Inc. - The Right Equipment. The Right Experience. The Right Choice.
Thanks for reading,